Sunday 13 November 2011

My Grown Up Dreams

What did you want to be when you were little, when you were growing up?

A fireman?

A dancer?

The president?

A princess?

A Bulgarian friend told me last week that when he was little he wanted to grow up to be Russian.

I had a similar dream………………………………………………………………………….. Only I wanted to be a boy.

For a long time I was convinced one day I would become a boy. For years I dreamed of being one. I went to bed a girl, I dreamt myself to be a boy, but always woke up as a girl. DARN!

And then aged 15 I discovered Salvador Dali and wanted to be him. But he was still a boy.

AND he had a moustache. And me not being a boy, I could not grow one.

And how could I become Salvador Dali if I could not have a moustache? So I decided not o bother, not to be Salvador, not to be a boy, not to be anyone, I thought I might just as well be a girl since I was born one.

But today I thought. Do I really need a moustache to be Salvador? I mean, I really like hats. Maybe I can just wear a hat?!

Hell yeah……………………….

WHO NEEDS A MUSTACHE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A HAT!!!!!!!!!!???

I have a hat.

And if I really decide that I want a moustache……….well……….….then I can always draw one on.

HAT FIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment